Skip to content
- ½ k. pork ribs, sliced into serving pieces
- 2 cups rice washing
- 1 onion, quartered
- 1 stalk lemon grass ( tanglad ) knotted and root bulb crushed
- 1 big taro root (gabi), peeled then sliced
- 3 string beans, sliced into 3 inch lengths
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 2 tbsp. chopped spring onions
- salt to taste pepper to taste.
- Place the port, rice washing onion and lemon grass in a pot and allow to simmer until the meat is tender.
- Add the taro root and cook for several minutes more.
- Add the string beans, red bell pepper and spring onions.
- Season with salt and pepper. Serve hot.