Skip to content
- ½ k. unripe langka (jackfruit) sliced
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 5 medium size tomatoes sliced
- 1 thumb size ginger, sliced into strips
- 7tbsps. Calamansi juice
- 2 tbsps. Sugar
- 2 cups coconut cream (first extract or kakang gata)
- 1 bird eye chilli, sliced spring onion chopped for garnish water for boiling
- Boil the jackfruit in water with salt until cooked
- Drain and combine with onion tomatoes and ginger. Allow to chill
- When sufficiently chilled, place in a bowl and combine with rest of theingredients.
- Toss garnish with spring onions and serve immediately.