Skip to content
- 3 tbsps oil
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 k. chicken cut into serving pieces
- 8 cups water
- 4 cups puso ng saging ( banana blossom ), shredded
- 4 cups malunggay leaves ( mustard tree leaves )
- In a saucepan, heat oil and saute garlic, onion and chicken. Saute until the chicken is half cooked
- Add water and allow to boil. When it has boiled, lower the heat and allow to simmer for 10 more minutes.
- Add the banana blossoms and allow to simmer for 10 more minutes.
- Add the malunggay leaves and bring to a boil anew before serving.