Skip to content
- 1 head garlic, minced
- 2 medium – size onions, chopped
- ½ cup cooking oil
- 2 kls. Goat meat, cubed then boiled until tender
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Salt to taste
- 2 laurel leaves
- 2 pcs. Bird’s eye chili ( siling labuyo )
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- Heat oil and sauté garlic, onion and goat meat until the latter is brown.
- Add some water , tomato sauce, salt, pepper and laurel leaves. Allow to simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add the siling labuyo to add spice. Season with salt to taste.
- Garnish with red bell pepper before serving.