Learn this recipe and make your rice extra special! Java Rice is a great partner for your favorite fried food!
- 5 cups white rice (preferably leftover)
- 1/2 tsp. fine salt
- 1/8 tsp. ground pepper
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 1 tbsp. cooking oil
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 pc. chicken broth cube
- 1 1/2 tsp. ginger, minced
- 1 pc. medium onion, minced
- 200g tomato sauce (preferably Del Monte original style tomato sauce)
- In a pan, heat oil and margarine. (Oil and margarine is combined to keep the margarine from burning)
- Sauté garlic, onion, ginger, and chicken broth cube for 1 minute.
- Add the tomato sauce. Mix then simmer with cover for 10 minutes.
- Add the rice then mix.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve hot together with your favorite fried food! Enjoy your java rice!
You may also like>>> Adobo Fried Rice Recipe