Skip to content
- 1 whole fish ( e.g. maya – maya or alumahan), gutted and washed
- 1 cup vinegar
- 4 medium – size toamtoes, sliced
- 1 thumb – size ginger, peeled then sliced
- 2 pcs. Green finger pepper(siling panigang)
- 1 cup water
- 1 heat garlic, crushed
- 1 cup coconut cream ( first extract or kakang gata)
- Place all the ingredients in a deep saucepan expect coconut cream. Allow to simmer for 20 minutes.
- Gradually add the coconut cream and allow to simmer some more for a few minutes. Serve hot.