- 1 kilo cleaned squid
- 15 ml. cooking oil
- 3 cloves garlic, pounded, crushed
- 1 small sliced onion
- 3 grams black pepper powder
- 2-3 pcs. green banana pepper
- 2-3 pcs. red chili pepper
- 15 ml. Kikkoman soy sauce
- 5 grams wasabi paste
- 2 grams salt
- 60 ml. water
- In heated oil sauté onion until translucent then garlic until brown.
- Add in squid carefully tossing to prevent head separating from body
- Pour in wasabi paste, soy sauce and scatter on top salt and black pepper.
- Tumble enough to let flavors be absorbed by squid.
- Add water. Bring to boil until desired squid done-ness is reached.
- Turn off heat.
- Add in banana and red chili peppers.
- Cover for 5 minutes.
Recipe by J. Dante Morados