Igado recipe video:
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more awesome recipe videos!
1/2 kilo pork tenderloin, cut into strips
1/2 kilo pork liver, cut into strips
1 medium-sized carrot, cut into strips
1 large red bell pepper, cut into strips
1 cup green peas
5 pcs. garlic cloves, chopped
1 medium-sized onion, chopped
5 pieces dried bay leaves
Salt and pepper to taste
1 cup water
7 tbsp. soy sauce
1/4 cup vinegar
2 tbsp. cooking oil
1. In a frying pan, sauté the garlic and onions.
2. Add the pork tenderloin and fry it until the color of the pork turns light brown.
3. Add the soy sauce and water then simmer until the pork is tender.
4. Add dried bay leaves, salt and pepper and simmer for another 2 minutes.
5. Add the pork liver and vinegar then simmer for another 8 minutes.
6. Add the carrots and simmer for another 3 minutes.
7. Add the green peas and red bell pepper and simmer for another 3 minutes to thicken the remaining sauce.
8. Serve hot and enjoy your Igado!