- 1 1/2 cups radish, sliced into strips
- 2 small tomatoes, cut into strips
- 1 pc small onion, sliced thinly
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1/8 cup rock salt
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine salt and radish strips and set aside for about 20 to 30 minutes.
- Squeeze the salted radish.
Wash the squeezed radish strips with water and drain water.
- In a bowl, combine the radish strips, tomatoes, onion and vinegar.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- 4 large green mangoes, cubed
- 4 large tomatoes, cubed
- 1 large white onion, chopped
- 4 tbsps bagoong, sautéed
- In a big mixing bowl, toss all ingredients together.
Once evenly mixed, chill then serve.
Ensaladang Pipino, Singkamas, Spinach at Hibi
- 1 large singkamas, cut into strips
- 1 pc red bellpepper, cut into strips
- 1 green bellpepper, cut into strips
- 1 small red onion, sliced thinly
- 2 siling pangsigang, seeded and sliced lengthwise
- 1 thumb-sized ginger, sliced thinly
- 1 medium carrot, cut thinly
- 1 pc medium sized cucumber, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 cup spinach
- 1/8 cup hibi
- 250 ml water
- 150 ml vinegar
- 1 tsp salt
- Heat a pan.
Pour the hibi and pan fry it with no oil until fragrant and slightly crispy.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients in a bowl.
- Top the salad with hibi and serve.