Try this one of a kind tanglad iced tea drink! So refreshing and so healthy!
Tanglad Iced Tea Recipe Video:
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more awesome recipe videos!
- 6 cups water
- 1 thumb-sized ginger, sliced
- 3 stalks tanglad (lemongrass)
- 1 or 2 teabags (according to taste)
- ice cubes
- lemon juice (according to taste)
- honey (according to taste, optional)
- In a pot over high heat, pour 6 cups of water. Add the ginger and lemongrass. Cover and bring to a boil.
- When it boils, adjust to medium-low heat then add the teabag/s. Cover and simmer for 3 minutes then remove from heat. Let it cool down a bit.
- Transfer to glass/glasses. Squeeze some lemon juice and add some honey (optional) according to your taste. Stir well.
- Add some ice cubes. Garnish with lemongrass as stirrer.
- Serve and enjoy your healthy tanglad iced tea!
You might like this recipe too: Cucumber Lemonade Recipe