This sauce can make almost any fried or baked dish more exciting to eat! It is easy to make so better learn this recipe of sweet and sour sauce!
- 1 tbsp ginger, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp garlic, minced
- salt & pepper, according to taste
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp banana catsup
- 3 tsp vinegar
- 1 tbsp cornstarch & 3 tbsp water, mixed
- 3/4 cup water
- cooking oil, for sautéing
- Heat some oil in a saucepan, then sauté the onion, garlic, and ginger.
- Add water, catsup, and vinegar then mix well.
- Adjust the heat to low, then add salt, pepper, and sugar.
- Gradually add the cornstarch mixture while stirring.
- Simmer for 1 minute or until the sauce gets thicken then remove from heat.
- Serve with your favorite fried or baked dish. Enjoy your sweet and sour sauce!
Sweet and Sour Sauce Recipe Video:
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more awesome recipe videos!
You may also want to check this recipe>>> Pinoy-Style Dipping Sauce
Im really bless from all recipes of Panlasang Pinoy Easy Recipes. Ive learned something new of all the recipes. Thanks