This fluffy omelet is quick and easy to make! Perfect for breakfast or lunch!
Fluffy Omelet Recipe Video:
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more awesome recipe videos!
- 2 eggs
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tbsp spring onion, chopped
- Separate egg yolks from egg whites.
- Use a whisk to beat the egg whites until foamy. On a separate bowl, beat the egg yolks until tiny bubbles are formed.
- Combine the beaten egg yolks and egg whites. Gently mix.
- Heat about 1 tbsp of cooking oil or butter in a pan.
- Add the egg mixture. Spread into a circular form.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cover and cook in low fire for 3 to 4 minutes. (Make sure to put cover so the top surface will be cooked by steam).
- Remove cover then sprinkle some spring onion. Fold the egg into a half-moon.
- Serve immediately and enjoy your fluffy omelet!
You might like this recipe too: Cheesy Corned Beef Omelet Recipe