This versatile PEANUT SAUCE is perfect for dipping fresh spring rolls and grilled food. It can also give a new flavor to your usual dishes!
Peanut Sauce Recipe Video:
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more awesome recipe videos!
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 1 tbsp garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp ginger, minced
- ¼ cup onion, minced
- ¼ cup ground nuts
- 1 tbsp lemongrass, chopped
- 1 tbsp cilantro, chopped
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Lemon juice, from ½ lemon
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- ¼ cup water, optional
- Heat vegetable oil in a pan. Add garlic, ginger, onion, and lemongrass. Sauté until onion turns translucent.
- Add the ground nuts. Cook for 1 minute.
- Add the peanut butter. Cook for 1 minute.
- Add coconut milk, salt, and pepper (you can also add water if you want the sauce to be thinner in texture). Cook while stirring regularly until thickened and bubbly.
- Mix in turmeric powder, lemon juice, and cilantro. Remove from heat.
- Serve with your favorite fried or grilled dish.
You might like this recipe too: Spicy Sweet and Sour Recipe