Pastillas might be simple but it is a very delicious treat! You can make it by using 3 ingredients only!
This recipe makes about 8-10 pcs. pastillas. Adjust the ingredients if you want to make more than that.
- 1 cup powdered milk
- 1/3 cup condensed milk
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Combine the powdered milk and the condensed milk in a mixing bowl. Mix well until the texture becomes ready for molding.
- Form a tube shape from the mixture. You can then cut it into small pieces to make tube-shaped pastillas or roll them using your hands to make pastillas balls.
- Coat with sugar for the final touch.
- Wrap each piece with cellophane if desired.
- Serve and enjoy your pastillas!
Pastillas Recipe Video:
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more awesome recipe videos!
You might like this recipe too: Yema Balls Recipe