Toast the bread and fry the egg at the same time so you can make a delicious breakfast or snack really quick!
- 1 slice tasty bread
- 2 eggs
- 2 slices cheese
- 2 tbsp butter
- salt to taste
- 1 tbsp banana ketchup
- Cut the tasty bread in half.
- Beat the eggs. Season with salt to taste.
- Grease the pan with butter. Set in low heat.
- Pour in the beaten eggs.
- Place the slices of bread on top of the egg. Leave a gap in between the slices of bread.
- When the egg is cooked. Turn it upside down.
- Add cheese on top of 1 slice of bread.
- Add ketchup on top of of the other slice of bread.
- Fold the egg to fit inside the bread. Then fold it in half to make a sandwich.
- Serve and enjoy your pan egg toast!
Pan Egg Toast Recipe Video:
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more awesome recipe videos!
You might like this recipe too: Nutella French Toast Recipe