This is one of the nutritious salad recipes you can make! Cucumbers and tomatoes are always available at wet markets and supermarkets so you can enjoy this whenever you want!
- 2 medium-sized cucumbers (peeled, halved, and thinly sliced)
- 3 medium-sized tomatoes (cut into chunks)
- 1/4 white onion, thinly sliced
- 4 tbsp white vinegar
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp salt
- 5 basil leaves, chopped
- ground black pepper, to taste
- Put tomatoes, cucumbers, and onion in a sealable bowl.
- In a separate bowl or jar, add the vinegar, honey, and salt. Mix well. This will be the dressing.
- Pour the dressing over the cucumber mixture in the bowl.
- Place lid on the bowl, and shake well to cover vegetables.
- Place in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Garnish with fresh basil leaves and ground black pepper.
- Serve and enjoy your nutritious cucumber and tomato salad!
You might like this recipe too: Potato Salad Recipe