Who doesn’t love Nutella? Now you can enjoy it even more with this Nutella French toast rolls recipe! Perfect for breakfast and can also be served as dessert!
Nutella French Toast Rolls Recipe Video:
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more awesome recipe videos!
- 8-12 slices white bread
- Nutella spread (2 tbsp per slice of bread)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp cinnamon powder
- 2 cups fresh milk
- 2 tbsp butter
- In a mixing bowl, combine fresh milk, eggs, and cinnamon powder. Mix well then set aside.
- Remove the crust of the bread. Using a rolling pin, flatten each slice of bread. You can also use back of the spoon or spatula if you don’t have a rolling pin.
- Spread 2 tbsp of Nutella on each slice of bread. Roll the bread then press it lightly to seal. Set aside.
- Preheat a pan then melt the butter.
- Dip the Nutella rolls onto the prepared batter then put them immediately in the pan so they won’t be soggy. Fry until the outer part is golden brown.
- When done, transfer to a serving plate with tissue paper to drain excess oil.
- Serve and enjoy your Nutella French toast rolls!
You might like this recipe too: Easy Churros with Chocolate Dip