Who doesn’t love Nutella? Now you can enjoy it even more with this Nutella French toast rolls recipe! Perfect for breakfast and can also be served as dessert!
- 8-12 slices white bread
- Nutella spread (2 tbsp per slice of bread)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp cinnamon powder
- 2 cups fresh milk
- 2 tbsp butter
- In a mixing bowl, combine fresh milk, eggs, and cinnamon powder. Mix well then set aside.
- Remove the crust of the bread. Using a rolling pin, flatten each slice of bread. You can also use back of the spoon or spatula if you don’t have a rolling pin.
- Spread 2 tbsp of Nutella on each slice of bread. Roll the bread then press it lightly to seal. Set aside.
- Preheat a pan then melt the butter.
- Dip the Nutella rolls onto the prepared batter then put them immediately in the pan so they won’t be soggy. Fry until the outer part is golden brown.
- When done, transfer to a serving plate with tissue paper to drain excess oil.
- Serve and enjoy your Nutella French toast rolls!
Nutella French Toast Rolls Recipe Video:
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more awesome recipe videos!
You might like this recipe too: Easy Churros with Chocolate Dip