Easy to make yet so delicious! Learn this recipe of no bake Oreo dessert!
No Bake Oreo Dessert Recipe Video:
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more awesome recipe videos!
2 packs (250ml) all-purpose cream
6 tbsp condensed milk
2 packs (137g) Oreo cookies, split into two
crushed Oreo cookies, from 8-10 pcs cookies
1. In a mixing bowl, combine the all-purpose cream and condensed milk. Mix well then set aside.
2. Place split Oreo cookies properly in the bottom part of a rectangle or square container. Fill the gaps with crushed Oreo cookies. Put some cream mixture on top then spread evenly by using a spatula or spoon. Repeat this process until the desired number of layers is achieved.
3. Sprinkle crushed Oreo cookies on top of the cream mixture as the final touch.
4. Cover and chill overnight.
5. Serve and enjoy your no bake Oreo dessert!
You might like this recipe too: No Bake Brownies