Detox your body with this refreshing and healthy moringa (malunggay) cucumber lemonade!
- 2 stems moringa (malunggay) leaves, shredded
- 1 pc cucumber, sliced
- 1 pc lemon, sliced
- 1/4 cup honey, you can adjust to your taste
- 1 ltr water
- In a blender, put lemon, cucumber, moringa leaves, honey, and water.
- Blend until ingredients are thoroughly combined and the lemon and cucumber are crushed.
- Use a mesh strainer to separate the juice into a pitcher.
- In a glass, put ice cubes, and some sliced lemon and cucumber (optional). Fill the glass with the juice. You can also add more honey if you want a sweeter taste.
- Serve and enjoy your healthy and refreshing moringa cucumber lemonade!
You might like this recipe too: Watermelon and Orange Juice Recipe
Moringa Cucumber Lemonade Recipe Video:
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more awesome recipe videos!