Enjoy your favorite Milo drink in ice pop form! Try this easy recipe of Milo Popsicles now!
Milo Popsicles Recipe Video:
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more awesome recipe videos!
- 8 tbsp Milo chocolate powder
- 1 pack (250ml) evaporated milk
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp corn starch
- 125 ml water
- popsicle mold
- In a mixing bowl, combine Milo, sugar, corn starch, & water. Mix well.
- Add the evaporated milk. Stir well.
- Pour the mixture in a pot over low heat. Cook while stirring continuously until it thickens.
- Remove from heat and let it cool down a bit.
- Fill the popsicle molds with the mixture then put popsicle sticks.
- Refrigerate over night. Enjoy your Milo popsicles
You might like this recipe too: Triple Chocolate Ice Candy Recipe