Your favorite polvoron with a twist of Milo! Learn how to make Milo polvoron now!
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup Milo powder
- 1/4 cup powdered milk
- 2 tbsp fine sugar
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- Using a non-stick pan, lightly toast the flour. Be careful not to over toast it.
- Sift the toasted flour, Milo powder, powdered milk, and sugar. Transfer to a mixing bowl.
- Make a well in the middle of the mixture. Then put the melted butter in it. Mix well.
- Get some of the mixture using a polvoron molder. Transfer to a container or cellophane if you want to wrap it. (Refer to the video for the wrapping technique).
- Repeat step 4 until all of the mixture is consumed.
- Enjoy your Milo polvoron!
Milo Polvoron Recipe Video:
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more awesome recipe videos!
You might like this recipe too: Milo Pastillas