You should try this recipe for a super delicious dessert! Learn how to make mango sago gulaman!
2 ripe mangoes, sliced (to be crushed)
1 can (300ml) condensed milk
1 can (370ml) crema-asada
1 pack (250ml) all-purpose cream
1/4 kg sago, cooked & drained
1 sachet mango jelly powder, cooked & diced
2 ripe mangoes, diced
1. Put sliced mangoes into the blender. Turn on the blender until the mangoes are crushed.
2. Add the condensed milk, crema-asada, and all-purpose cream. Turn on the blender until the ingredients are well-blended.
3. Transfer the mixture into a big container.
4. Add the sago, diced gulaman, and diced mangoes. Mix well.
5. Cover and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours.
6. Serve in glasses. Top with diced mangoes if desired.
7. Enjoy your mango sago gulaman dessert!
Mango Sago Gulaman Recipe Video:
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more awesome recipe videos!
You might like this recipe too: Mango Float