Maja Blanca is a great dessert to make for parties, potlucks, or any other occasion where you want to impress your guests with a delicious and unique treat. One of the most popular variations of Maja Blanca is the one that includes sweet corn kernels, which add a delightful crunch and burst of flavor to every bite. It is easy to make, and the ingredients are readily available in most grocery stores. So why not try making Maja Blanca today and enjoy this sweet and creamy dessert with your family and friends?
- 4 cups coconut milk
- 4 cups fresh milk
- 1 cup sweet kernel corn
- 1 cup cheese, shredded
- 7 tbsp white sugar
- 1 cup cornstarch diluted in 1 cup water
- 1 cup cheese, shredded (for toppings)
- On a deep pan or pot over medium heat, add the coconut milk, fresh milk, and shredded cheese. Stir well.
- Add the sweet kernel corn and white sugar. Stir well then bring to a boil. Adjust to low heat when it boils.
- Slowly add the diluted cornstarch while stirring continuously.
- Stir vigorously until the mixture reaches your desired thickness.
- Transfer to a serving container. Flatten the top by wiggling the container and using a spatula.
- Top with grated cheese.
- Allow to cool down then chill for at least 1 hour.
- Serve and enjoy your maja blanca!
Maja Blanca Recipe Video:
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more awesome recipe videos!
You may also want to check this recipe>>> Pichi-Pichi Recipe