Delicious, healthy, and budget-friendly. Learn how to cook this easy recipe of kangkong & tokwa (water spinach & tofu) in oyster sauce!
- 2 bundles kangkong leaves (water spinach)
- 5 squares tokwa (tofu), cut into small pieces
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pc medium onion, chopped
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup (60g) oyster sauce
- cooking oil
- Heat cooking oil in a pan. Add the tofu then fry until it turns light brown. Remove from heat. Drain excess oil then set aside.
- Heat about 3 tbsp of cooking oil in a pan. Add the garlic then sauté until light brown.
- Add onion then sauté for 1 minute.
- Add the kangkong leaves, sugar, salt, and ground black pepper. Stir and cook the kangkong leaves for about 2 minutes.
- Add the oyster sauce then stir.
- Finally, add the fried tofu. Stir then remove from heat.
- Transfer to a serving plate/bowl. Garnish with toasted garlic if desired.
- Serve and enjoy your kangkong and tokwa in oyster sauce!
Kangkong & Tokwa in Oyster Sauce Recipe Video:
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more awesome recipe videos!
You might like this recipe too: Crispy Kangkong Recipe