Enjoy this refreshing sweet treat- kamote sago con yelo! Perfect as snack or dessert and you can add this to your food business too!
Kamote Sago Con Yelo Recipe Video:
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more awesome recipe videos!
3 pcs kamote (sweet potato), medium sized
1 1/2 cups brown sugar
4 tbsp vanilla extract
2 cups water
1 (370ml) can evaporated milk
1 cup white sugar
2 cups sago, cooked
7 cups crushed ice
1. Peel the kamote, then slice into cubes.
2. In a pot, add water, brown sugar, and vanilla extract. Stir well.
3. Add the kamote cubes. Turn on heat, cover then bring to a boil. Stir once in a while.
4. Turn off heat then let it cool for a while.
5. Prepare 6 to 7 regular-sized plastic cups. Or any type of cup available to you.
6. Put at least 2 tbsp of kamote cubes with syrup (the syrup from the cooked kamote).
7. Add 1 tbsp of white sugar in each cup.
8. Add 1 tbsp of cooked sago in each cup.
9. Add crushed ice up to the rim of each cup.
10. Lastly, pour a generous amount of evaporated milk in each cup.
11. Serve immediately and enjoy your kamote sago con yelo!
You might like this recipe too: Banana Con Yelo with Sago Recipe