Try this yummy recipe of okoy made from corned beef and grated squash.
Kalabasa Corned Beef Okoy Recipe Video:
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more awesome recipe videos!
- 500g squash
- 1 can (150g) corned beef
- 1 egg
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pc small onion, minced
- 3 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp seasoning powder (ex. Magic Sarap)
- cooking oil, for frying
- Peel the skin of the squash and remove the seeds.
- Grate the squash into a mixing bowl. Add egg, flour, garlic, onion, corned beef, seasoning powder, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
- Heat cooking oil in a pan. Get about 1 tbsp of the mixture put in the pan then flatten it. Fry until both sides are golden brown (fry 3-4 pcs of okoy at a time). Remove from the pan then drain the oil using a strainer or paper towels.
- Serve with ketchup and enjoy your kalabasa corned beef okoy!
You might like this recipe too: Cheesy Corned Beef Omelet Recipe