Learn how to make these delicious hotdog rolls with cheese and breadcrumbs! Perfect for snack time!
Hotdog Rolls Recipe Video:
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more awesome recipe videos!
7 slices white bread
7 pcs hotdogs, regular size
1 box (165g) cheese, cut into strips
2 pcs eggs, beaten
1 cup breadcrumbs (Japanese-style)
14 pcs toothpicks
1.Heat cooking oil in a pan.
2. Fry the hotdogs until cooked through. When done, remove the hotdogs from heat then drain excess oil with tissue paper. Set aside.
3. Remove the crust of each white bread, so you can roll them easily.
4. Flatten each white bread using a rolling pin. If you don’t have a rolling pin, use the back of a spoon.
5. Put 1 piece of hotdog & 2 strips of cheese in each white bread. Roll tightly then secure with 2 pieces of toothpicks.
6. Dip hotdog rolls on beaten eggs then coat with breadcrumbs.
7. Heat about 2 cups cooking oil in a pan.
8. Fry the hotdog rolls until both sides turn golden brown.
9. Remove from heat. Let the oil drip before transferring to a serving plate. Don’t forget to remove the toothpicks before serving.
10. Serve and enjoy your hotdog rolls!
You might like this recipe too: Cheese Sticks Recipe