Make your own delicious and crunchy potato mojos at home! The whole family will surely love this!
Homemade Potato Mojos Recipe Video:
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more awesome recipe videos!
- 4 pcs potatoes, washed
- 1 1/2 cups fried chicken breading mix (such as Crispy Fry)
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- cooking oil, for deep-frying
- Slice the unpeeled potatoes. The thickness is up to you. Set aside.
- In a preheated pan or pot, heat cooking oil.
- While heating the oil, dip the potato slices in evaporated milk then coat evenly with the breading mix.
- Carefully drop potatoes into the hot oil immediately so the batter won’t be soggy.
- Deep-fry until golden brown.
- Once done, remove from the oil. Drain excess oil with tissue papers or use a strainer.
- Serve with gravy and enjoy your homemade potato mojos!
You might like this recipe too: Crispy Fried Onion Rings Recipe