You can make these delicious Oreo Ice Drops with just 3 affordable ingredients and simple materials!
This recipe makes about 6 pcs. ice drops. Adjust the ingredients if you want to make more than that.
- 1 1/2 cups Oreo cookies, crushed
- 1 cup condensed milk
- 2 cups all-purpose cream
- popsicle sticks
- scotch tape
- plastic cups or ice drop molder
- In a mixing bowl, combine condensed milk and all-purpose cream. Mix well.
- Add the crushed Oreo cookies. Mix well.
- Transfer the mixture into plastic cups or ice drop molder.
- If you are using plastic cups, put some tape on top of each cup leaving a little space in the center. (The tape will be the support for the popsicle stick.) Insert a popsicle stick in the center of each cup.
- Freeze for 3 to 5 hours or overnight.
- Serve frozen and enjoy your homemade Oreo ice drops!
Homemade Oreo Ice Drops Recipe Video:
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more awesome recipe videos!
You might like this recipe too: Homemade Cookies and Cream Ice Cream Recipe