Learn how to make homemade caramel sauce with just 3 ingredients! It’s so easy!
Homemade Caramel Sauce Recipe Video:
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more awesome recipe videos!
2 cups sugar
1 can (300g) thick cream
1 tsp butter
1. In a saucepan, pour the sugar. Set on high heat then let the sugar caramelize.
2. When it boils and starts to color. Turn off the heat.
3. Immediately add the thick cream then stir with a long-handled wooden spoon. (Tip: Avoid using a metal spoon as the caramel is extremely hot!)
4. Transfer to a glass bowl. Add butter then stir until fully incorporated.
5. Done! You can now use it for dessert recipes that need caramel sauce.
You might like this recipe too: Banana Leche Flan