Fiddleheads/paco are a great source of antioxidants and dietary fiber. They contain various vitamins and minerals, as well as omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids that are beneficial to our health. Plus, they are low in sodium but rich in potassium, so they are perfect for people who need a low-sodium diet.
- 1 bundle fiddlehead fern (paco)
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 salted egg, cut into small pieces
For the dressing:
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 3 tbsp sugar (you may adjust according to your taste)
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- In a mixing bowl, put the paco, tomatoes, onion, and salted egg. Mix well.
- Put all the dressing ingredients in a bottle or jar. Shake well.
- Pour the dressing on the salad.
- Serve and enjoy your healthy paco salad!
You might like this recipe too: Waldorf Salad Recipe