Ensaladang talong is delicious and easy to make! It is best partnered with grilled or fried food.
- 3 pcs eggplant
- 2 pcs medium tomatoes, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium onion, minced
- 1 pc finger chili pepper, sliced
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar (you can also use white vinegar)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Grill the eggplant then peel off the skin and cut the stems.
- In a mixing bowl, lightly mash the eggplant using a fork. (You can use two forks to make this process easier)
- Add the tomatoes, garlic, onion, chili pepper, sugar, apple cider vinegar, and olive oil. Mix well.
- Serve with your favorite grilled or fried dish. Enjoy your ensaladang talong!
Ensaladang Talong Recipe Video:
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more awesome recipe videos!
You might like this recipe too: Tortang Talong with Tomatoes and Onions