Simple yet delicious! Learn this recipe of easy pancakes!
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- Cooking oil for frying
- In a large mixing bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar. Make a well in the center and pour in the milk, egg, vanilla and melted butter; mix until smooth.
- Heat a lightly oiled frying pan over medium-high heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the pan, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake. Brown on both sides.
- Serve while hot with butter and pancake syrup. Enjoy your delicious pancakes!
Easy Pancakes Recipe Video:
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more awesome recipe videos!
You might like this recipe too: Easy Egg Salad