Make your chicken macaroni salad extra creamy and cheesy! Perfect for grand occasions especially the holidays!
- 400g chicken breast, boiled and shredded
- 400g elbow macaroni
- 220ml mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup pineapple tidbits, syrup drained
- 1 cup carrots, diced and boiled
- 1 pc medium onion, minced
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup pickles, minced
- 1/2 cup diced cheese
- 1/2 cup grated cheese
- 1 cup all-purpose cream
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground pepper
- In a pot or deep pan, boil water with salt. Add the elbow macaroni. Cook until tender (do not cover and stir frequently). Drain the water when done then transfer macaroni to a container.
- Add all the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Serve and enjoy your creamy chicken macaroni salad!
Creamy Chicken Macaroni Salad Recipe Video:
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more awesome recipe videos!
You might like this recipe too: Creamy Coleslaw Salad Recipe