Learn how to make coffee jelly sago! So delicious, perfect for dessert! You can also add this to your food business!
Coffee Jelly Sago Recipe Video:
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more awesome recipe videos!
6 (2g each)sachets instant coffee powder
3/4 cup sugar
1 (25g) sachet jelly powder, unflavored
1.5 ltr water
1 pack (250ml) all-purpose cream
1 can (250ml) condensed milk
1 can (370ml) evaporated milk
2 cups sago, cooked
1. In a mixing bowl, combine jelly powder, coffee powder, and sugar. Mix well.
2. Add water then stir well.
3. Transfer to a pot. Cover then turn on the heat (medium fire). Bring to a boil.
4. Transfer to a glass or heat resistant container. Allow the jelly to set for 45 minutes. You can also chill it to set faster.
5. Slice the jelly into cubes then set aside.
6. In a mixing bowl, combine evaporated milk, condensed milk, and all-purpose cream. Mix well.
7. Combine the jelly cubes, the milk mixture, and the cooked sago. Mix well. Cover and chill for at least 1 hour.
8. Transfer to serving cups. Enjoy your coffee jelly sago!
You might like this recipe too: Choco Jelly Samalamig Recipe