Check this and learn how to make yummy choco jelly using Milo!
1 tsp gelatin powder (clear)
3 tbsp sugar
1/4 cup Milo powder
1 tbsp cocoa powder
1 1/2 cups water
1. In a pan or pot, put all the dry ingredients. Mix well.
2. Gradually add the water while stirring.
3. Put in the stove over medium heat. Bring to a boil while continuously stirring.
4. Remove from heat then transfer to a mold. Let it cool down.
5. Refrigerate for a minimum of 2 hours.
6. Serve and enjoy your choco jelly!
Choco Jelly Recipe Video:
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more awesome recipe videos!
You might like this recipe too: Coffee Jelly