You must try this delicious choco caramel pudding dessert using Choco Mucho! You can use other brands if you want to.
Choco Caramel Pudding Dessert Recipe Video:
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more awesome recipe videos!
1/4 cup water
1/2 cup fresh milk
3 packs chocolate cookie sandwich (cookies & fillings separated), Choco Mucho or Oreo brand
1 tbsp cornstarch, dissolved in 1/4 cup water
1 tsp butter, melted
4 tbsp caramel sauce (see recipe here: caramel sauce recipe)
1. In a saucepan over medium heat, combine water, fresh milk, and cookie fillings. Cook while stirring. Bring to a boil.
2. When it boils, gradually add the dissolved cornstarch. Cook while stirring until it becomes thick. Turn off heat then set aside.
3. Crush 14 pcs of chocolate cookies then reserve 4 pieces for toppings.
4. In a mixing bowl, combine crushed cookies and melted butter. Mix well.
5. Prepare 4 small plastic cups.
6. Pour 1 tbsp cookie-butter mixture at the bottom of each cup. Next, add 1 scoop of pudding in each cup. Next, add another thin layer of cookie-butter mixture in each cup. Next, add at least 1 tsp of pudding again in each cup. Next, add 1 tbsp of caramel sauce in each cup. Finally, put 1 pc of chocolate cookie on top of each cup.
7. Chill at least 1 hour before serving. Enjoy your choco caramel pudding dessert!
Learn how to make the caramel sauce: Caramel Sauce Recipe