This cheesy corned beef omelet is perfect for breakfast! Learn the recipe now!
1 serving corned beef
4 cloves garlic, minced
½ medium onion, minced
1 large potato, cut into cubes
⅓ cup fresh milk
¼ cup grated cheese
Salt & pepper, to taste
1. Heat oil in a pan. Add garlic and onion. Sauté until onion is translucent.
2. Add the potato, corned beef, salt, and pepper. Cook for 2 minutes. Set aside.
3. In a mixing bowl, add the eggs and fresh milk. Beat the eggs and mix well.
4. Heat oil in a pan. Pour the egg mixture then cook for 2 minutes. Use a spatula to flip the omelet.
5. Put the cooked corned beef and cheese on the half part of the omelet. Use a spatula to fold the omelet over the filling. Cook for another 1 minute then remove from heat.
6. Transfer gently to a plate then serve.
Cheesy Corned Beef Omelet Recipe Video:
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more awesome recipe videos!
You might like this recipe too: Omelet with Tuna Chunks and Onion Leeks