You should know this recipe of cheesy chicken fingers! Both young and old will surely love this!
Cheesy Chicken Fingers Recipe Video:
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more awesome recipe videos!
- 1/2 kg chicken breast, cubed
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp garlic powder
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 1 pack (165g) cheese
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- cooking oil, for deep-frying
- 2 1/2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tbsp ketchup
- Mince the chicken using a food processor.
- Transfer the minced chicken to a mixing bowl. Add garlic powder, 1 tbsp of the flour, salt and pepper to taste. Mix well then set aside.
- Slice the cheese into 2 inches sticks. (The thickness is up to you)
- Grease your clean hands with cooking oil. Place about 2 tbsp of chicken mixture on your palm. Flatten it then put 1 cheese stick at the center. Cover the cheese completely with the chicken mixture. Roll and form it to a finger-like shape.
- Dredge the chicken finger to flour, egg, then lastly, bread crumbs. Do steps 4 & 5 until all the chicken mixture and cheese sticks are consumed.
- Heat cooking oil then put the chicken fingers. Deep-fry until golden brown.
- Remove from heat then drain oil with tissue papers or strainer.
- Mix mayonnaise and ketchup for the dip.
- Serve and enjoy your cheesy chicken fingers.
You might like this recipe too: Fried Chicken with Herbs & Parmesan Recipe