Munch on these melt-in-your-mouth cheese sticks with this easy recipe! Enjoy it as an appetizer or snack. It is perfect for business too!
- 2 pcs eggs
- 1 bar cheese (165g)
- 2 cups bread crumbs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- cooking oil, for deep-frying
- Freeze cheese until firm so it can be sliced easily.
- Slice the cheese into sticks about 3 inches long. The thickness is up to you. Set aside when done. (Tip: Dip the knife to hot water so the cheese won’t stick to it while slicing.)
- Crack the eggs then put into a mixing bowl. Add 1/2 tsp salt and 1/2 tsp pepper. Beat the eggs.
- Mix the remaining salt and pepper to the flour.
- Breading: Align the plates/bowls containing the flour mixture, beaten eggs, and bread crumbs. Coat 1 pc of cheese stick with the flour mixture. Next, dip it to the beaten eggs. Next, coat it with bread crumbs. Dip it again to the beaten eggs. Lastly, coat it again with bread crumbs. Repeat these breading steps for the remaining cheese sticks.
- Heat cooking oil in a pan in medium fire.
- Deep-fry the breaded cheese sticks until golden brown in color.
- Drain excess oil using strainer or tissue paper.
- Serve while hot with mayo-ketchup dipping sauce. Enjoy your cheese sticks!
Cheese Sticks Recipe Video:
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more awesome recipe videos!
You might like this recipe too: Crispy-Fried Onion Rings