Pichi-pichi with a delicious twist! See this recipe of buko pichi-pichi now!
Buko Pichi-Pichi Recipe Video:
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more awesome recipe videos!
- First, prepare the cassava. Peel off its skin then wash with water. Grate the cassava then transfer to a mixing bowl.
- Add sugar, coconut water, lihia, and buko pandan essence. Mix well.
- Divide the mixture into two. Put green food color on one part then yellow food color on the other part.
- Brush some melted butter in each molder cup then put pichi-pichi mixture.
- Arrange them properly in the steamer. Steam until the mixture becomes translucent.
- While still hot, remove the cooked pichi-pichi from the molders using a spoon.
- Roll pichi-pichi into the grated coconut.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, mix the coconut milk, sugar, and coconut strips until it boils and the sauce thickens.
- Pour the sauce over Pichi-Pichi.
You might like this recipe too: Pichi-Pichi with Grated Cheese and Coconut Recipe