Treat your family with this delicious buko pandan sago! You can also add this to your food business!
Buko Pandan Sago Recipe Video:
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more awesome recipe videos!
2 cups young coconut, shredded
1 (25g) sachet jelly powder, buko pandan flavor
1.5 ltr water
1 pack (250ml) all-purpose cream
1 can (250ml) condensed milk
1 can (370ml) evaporated milk
2 cups sago, cooked
3/4 cup sugar
1. In a mixing bowl, combine jelly powder and sugar. Mix well.
2. Add water. Stir well.
3. Transfer to a pot. Turn on heat then bring to a boil. Stir once in a while.
4. Transfer to a heat-resistant flat container. Let it set for at least 45 minutes.
5. Slice the jelly into cubes then set aside.
6. In a mixing bowl, combine evaporated milk, condensed milk, and all-purpose cream. Mix well.
7. Combine jelly cubes, shredded coconut, sago and milk mixture. Mix well.
8. Chill for at least 1 hour.
9. Transfer to serving cups. Enjoy your buko pandan sago!
You might like this recipe too: Buko Pandan Salad Recipe