Turn your favorite buko pandan dessert into refreshing ice candy! Learn this recipe now!
Buko Pandan Ice Candy Recipe Video:
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more awesome recipe videos!
For the jelly:
- 1 pack (25g) jelly powder, buko pandan flavor
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1.5 ltr water
For the milk mixture:
- 2 cups buko juice
- 1 can (390g) condensed creamer, buko pandan flavor
- 1 can (143g) evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups young coconut, shredded
- In a pot, dissolve the jelly powder in 1.5 ltr water. Stir well then bring to a boil.
- Turn off heat then add 1/4 cup sugar. Stir well.
- Transfer the jelly mixture into a rectangular container. Let it set for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Slice the jelly into little strips. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine buko juice, 2 cups water, 1/2 cup sugar, condensed creamer, and evaporated milk. Stir well.
- Use a funnel to pour jelly, shredded coconut, and milk mixture into the ice candy plastic. If needed, use a barbecue stick to push the jelly and shredded coconut inside. Properly knot the plastic. Repeat this step until all ingredients are consumed.
- Put in the freezer for at least 3 hours or overnight.
- Serve frozen and enjoy your buko pandan ice candy!
You might like this recipe too: Oreo Ice Candy Recipe