Crunchy outside but soft inside! Try this brown sugar toast. It is so easy to make, you only need 3 ingredients!
- 2 slices tasty bread
- 4 tbsp brown sugar
- 4 tbsp butter, slightly melted
- In a small bowl, combine brown sugar and slightly melted butter. Mix well.
- Apply the mixture on one side of the bread.
- On a non-stick pan over low heat, fry the bread (the part with the mixture on the bottom).
- Quickly apply the mixture on top of the bread while frying.
- Cook until both sides are caramel in color.
- It should be crunchy outside but soft inside! Serve and enjoy your brown sugar toast!
Brown Sugar Toast Recipe Video:
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more awesome recipe videos!
You might like this recipe too: Nutella French Toast Recipe