By using your leftover pandesal, you can indulge in this delicious bread pudding with caramel! Perfect as a snack or dessert. You can even add this to your food business!
- 10 pcs leftover pandesal, or any bread
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup all-purpose cream
- 1 big can evaporated milk, 370ml
- 1 big can condensed milk, 300ml
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Tear the bread into small pieces then put to a container or bowl.
- Pour evaporated milk into the bread. Let the bread soak to the milk while preparing the caramel.
- Put 1 tbsp sugar in each llanera/mold.
- Heat each llanera on the stovetop (medium fire). When the sugar starts to melt, move the llanera in swirling motion continuously. Remove from heat when the sugar is caramelized completely. Set aside to let them cool down.
- In a blender, put the soaked bread and evaporated milk. Blend until smooth.
- Add the eggs, condensed milk, all-purpose cream, and vanilla extract. Blend until mixed evenly.
- Pour mixture in each llanera with caramel. Leave a bit of gap on top.
- Cover each llanera with aluminum foil then arrange them properly in the steamer.
- Steam for 45 minutes under medium fire.
- After steaming, let it cool completely then chill in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours.
- Unmold and transfer the bread pudding to another container or serving plate.
- Serve and enjoy your bread pudding with caramel!
Bread Pudding with Caramel Recipe Video:
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more awesome recipe videos!
You might like this recipe too: Banana Leche Flan Recipe