Another puto recipe that you will surely love! Learn how to make banana puto!
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 pc egg
- 1 can (370ml) evaporated milk
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 kg all-purpose flour
- In a big mixing bowl, mash the banana.
- Add the remaining ingredients (except for the flour) one by one while continuously mixing.
- Add a small amount of flour to the mixture then adjust later on. The mixture should not be too dry or too runny. It’s better to use an electric hand mixer for the final mix.
- Prepare the puto molders with cupcake liners.
- Fill each molder with the mixture then arrange them properly in the steamer.
- Steam for about 10-15 minutes or test with a toothpick, if it comes out clean then the puto is cooked.
- Remove the puto from the molders then serve.
- Enjoy your banana puto!
Banana Puto Recipe Video:
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more awesome recipe videos!
You might like this recipe too: Puto Cheese