Restaurant-level ang sarap ng Tamis Anghang Ginisang Pusit recipe na ito! Quick and easy pang lutuin!
- 1 kg squid, cleaned and cut into serving pieces
- 3 pcs green chili pepper, chopped
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp chili flakes
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- On a non-stick pan over high heat, put the squid. Preheat the squid until it extracts some liquid. This can help keep the squid’s texture tender.
- Add garlic and cooking oil. Sauté until fragrant.
- Add tomato paste, chili flakes, salt, ground black pepper, brown sugar, and sesame oil. Stir-fry quickly.
- Add green chili pepper. Stir then turn off the heat.
- Transfer to a serving bowl. Garnish with chopped green chili pepper and sesame seeds.
- Serve and enjoy your tamis anghang ginisang pusit!
Tamis Anghang Ginisang Pusit Recipe Video:
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more awesome recipe videos!
You might like this recipe too: Special Inihaw na Pusit Recipe