Easy, inexpensive, healthy, flavorful- what more can you ask for? Try stir fry tofu with vegetables now!
Stir Fry Tofu with Vegetables Recipe Video:
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more awesome recipe videos!
- 14 ounces extra-firm tofu, cubed
- ¼ cup garlic, minced
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 medium carrot, sliced
- ½ cup green and red bell pepper
- ¼ cup ginger, minced
- ¼ cup snow peas
- ¼ cup button mushrooms, sliced
- ¼ cup onion leeks, chopped
- 1 pc chili, chopped (optional)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 ½ tbsp soy sauce
- ½ tbsp cornstarch diluted in ½ cup water
- Vegetable oil
- Deep-fry the tofu until slightly brown. Set aside.
- Heat about 2 tbsp of oil in a pan. Add the garlic, ginger, onion, and carrot. Sauté until the onion becomes translucent.
- Add the snow peas, bell pepper, and mushrooms. Cook for 1 minute.
- Add the salt, pepper, soy sauce, and diluted cornstarch. Mix and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the fried tofu, onion leeks and chili. Mix then remove from heat.
- Serve in a bowl. Garnish with chopped onion leeks and sesame seeds if desired.
You might like this recipe too: Sizzling Tofu ala Max’s Recipe