Nothing can match the goodness of pesto pasta with mussels! Check this recipe now!
Pesto Pasta with Mussels Recipe Video:
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more awesome recipe videos!
- 100g penne pasta
- 2 tbsp pesto sauce (see recipe link below)
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese
- 10 pcs mussels, cleaned and debearded
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- 1 tsp basil, minced
- 1 tsp parsley, minced
- Lemon juice, few drops
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Heat olive oil in a pan.
- Add the garlic, parsley, and basil. Sauté until garlic turns slightly brown.
- Add the mussels and drops of lemon juice. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the pasta, pesto sauce and parmesan cheese. Mix well and cook for 2 minutes.
- Serve with garlic bread.