Delicious pesto pasta added with chicken and broccoli is just perfect!
Pesto Pasta with Chicken and Broccoli Recipe Video:
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more awesome recipe videos!
- 100g penne pasta
- 2 tbsp pesto sauce (see recipe link below)
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup broccoli, cut into florets
- ¼ cup chicken, lightly fried and chopped
- ¼ cup green and red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- 1 tsp parsley, minced
- 1 tsp basil, minced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Heat olive oil in a pan.
- Add the garlic, parsley, basil, bell pepper, chicken and broccoli. Sauté until garlic turns slightly brown.
- Add the pesto sauce, pasta and parmesan cheese. Mix well and cook for 2 minutes.
- Serve with garlic bread.
For the pesto sauce recipe, go here: Pesto Sauce
For the garlic bread recipe, go here: Garlic Bread